- Onion Bhaji
- Pakoras (Chicken or Lamb)
- Chicken or Meat Chaat
- Sheek Kebab
- King Prawn on Puri
- Prawn on Puri
- Vegetable Pakora
- Samosa (Meat or Veg.)
- Tandoori Chicken
- Chicken Tikka
- Lamb Tikka
- Chicken Sheek Kebab
Joy Bangla Starters
How about a starter from our selection of special Joy Bangla starters?
- Bangla Chingri - Giant King Prawns cooked in the shell with garlic, Indian shallots, spice, fenugreek, coriander, spring onion, cocktail sauce. Served with puri bread and salad dressing.
- Bangla Mix Cocktail - Selection of traditional starters - chicken tikka, sheek kebab, onion bhaji, chicken pakora and vegetable samosa. (Serves 2 people).
- Sobli Mass - Thai fishcakes with shashlick vegetables and coriander salad.
- Garlic Bahari - Cooked with fresh garlic, spring onions, shallots, methi, herbs, spices and onions, chicken, lamb tikka or king prawn.
- Royal Mix - Selection of starters - vegetable pakoras, vegetable samosa, onion bhaji. Served with salad.
- Ampara - Morsels of the finest haddock, lightly spiced with spices and herbs and served with a garlic chilli dip and mint sauce.
- Garlic Mushrooms - Cooked with shallots, methi, fresh garlic, fresh mushrooms, spring onion. Served with crispy salad.
- Special Mix - The traditional mince of lamb and mince of chicken with the distinct flavours of fresh herbs and aromatic spices.